* Born in Washington, D.C.
* Education - Georgetown University.
* Military - Five years as Airborne, Ranger
Infantry Captain and Rifle Company Commander, Company D, 27th Infantry (The Wolfhounds), 25th Infantry Division.
*Bell Labs - Spent five years building computer systems
in the Business Systems Information Program at Bell Labs.
* Inforex (Nasdaq) - Seven years: Branch Manager, European
GM, Regional Vice President, Vice President Sales, Vice President Domestic Operations.
* Infoton (Nasdaq) - President.
* Perkin Elmer (NYSE) - Vice President Computer Operations
* Recognition Equipment Inc. (NYSE) - Chairman and CEO.
* USDATA (Nasdaq) - CEO.
* The Grayson Group Inc. - Founder and Chairman
* Honors -
- Chairman, American
- Vice Chairman,
Georgetown University Board of Regents
- Presidential Appointee, Advisory Committee
for Trade and Policy Negotiations
- USO World Board of Governors/Chairman
Dallas-Fort Worth USO Adviory Council
- Trustee, Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- Dallas/Fort Worth Businessman of the